The first time you open the app you will be required to allow access to your location
1. Enter your mobile phone number (1) and click ‘Get PIN’ (2)
Note: If your phone number isn’t working check out our troubleshooting page here.
2. Confirm you want to receive the Access PIN
3. The 6 digit pin will come via text message. Check the text, then go back to the app to enter the pin (1) and click ‘Submit’ (2).
Note: You may get taken back to the original screen to enter your phone number. If this happens you can select ‘Already got a PIN’ below.
4. Select your profile if you have more than one available, then select the site or project you would like to sign in to.
Note: If you are assigned to multiple sites or projects they will show here.
If no sites will show, you might have not been assigned to a site or project. Please contact your administrator to assign you one.
5. Select the location you are signing in to.
6. You are now signed in to the location. Zoom in to see the geofence for the location you signed into.
7. To sign Out or In in future click the button at the bottom of the map or select the button and ‘SIGN IN’ or ‘SIGN OUT’.