1. Open the Live Access Application and tap 'Sign In'.
2. Select the relevant site/project.
Note: If the site/project you are looking for is not available please use live chat to find out what needs to happen for it to be added to your account.
3. Select the location you are signing in to. You may be required to read some information and confirm you agree.
Note: The following access restrictions may prevent you from signing in. For more details on these restrictions please check this guide.
- The required inductions or qualifications for this location are not met.
- Your GPS location is out of sign in proximity.
4. A message will show you have correctly signed in.
5. To sign out you can either tap the 'Sign Out' button on the main page (1) or select the 'menu' button and tap on 'Sign Out' (2).
6. Prior logging out confirm the log out (1) and acknowledge (2) you are about to leave.
If you have any issues following the steps above please get in touch via the help/chat button at the bottom of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org