1. Click on the ‘Plant & Vehicles’ tab to enter your plant list.
2. Your ‘List Plant’ will be shown in the below list. You can narrow down your results using the project 'Filter' (1). If a new plant has to be added you can add new plant by clicking on the ‘Add Plant’ button (2). The plant list can be exported by clicking the ‘CSV’ button (3).
Note: The orange box next to the plant means that the plant has outstanding documents, while the yellow one means that the plant has at least one document that will expire in the next 7 days.
3. Click on the ‘view’ button beside the plant from the ‘List Plant’ to edit its records. The type of plant can be set from the drop-down list (1). Once you have filled in all the necessary details, click on the ‘Update’ button to apply the changes you've made (2). You can assign the plant to multiple clients by selecting the client from the drop-down list and clicking the button (3).
4. In the 'Clients' table click the 'view' button next to the client name. In the 'Plant Categories' tab choose the plant category from the drop-down menu options and assign it by clicking the button. Assigning a category to the plant will generate document requests.
5. Go to 'Projects' tab, from the drop-down options select the project(s) this plant will be on-site and click on .
Note: The only projects you can select are the ones that your company is already assigned to.
6. Next click on the 'Documents' tab. The table shows the documents requested and their status for this plant. To upload a document click on the ‘Upload’ (1) button. If a document has been uploaded by mistake click the ‘Supersede Document’ button, this will force the document to expire and a new request to be available (2). To view an uploaded document you can click on the document name (3). If you want to upload another document for a document category, click on the ‘ADD DOCUMENTS’ button, and on the upload page, select the document category from the drop-down options (4).
7. Go to the 'Project Sign Book' tab and see whether your plant is signed in and/or out of a project.
Note: Please contact the project if you wish to sign out the plant.