1. Click on the ‘Plant’ tab to enter your plant list.
2. Your ‘List Plant’ will be shown in the below list. You can see your plant using the ‘Project’ filter by selecting from the drop-down bar and clicking the ‘Filter’ button (1). If a new plant has to be added you can add new plant by clicking on the ‘Add’ button (2). The plant list can be exported in CSV format by clicking ‘Export’ (3).
Note: The orange box next to the plant means that the plant has outstanding documents, while the yellow one means that the plant has at least one document that will expire in the next 7 days.
3. Click on the ‘view’ button beside the plant from the ‘List Plant’ to edit the plant records. The type of plant can be set from the drop-down menu (1). You can assign the plant to multiple organisations by clicking the ‘Assign to Organisations’ button (2). Once you have filled in all the necessary details, click on the ‘Update’ button to confirm and refresh (3).
4. Plant categories can be selected from the drop down options and assigned by clicking . Assigning a category to the plant will generate document requests.
5. From the drop down options, select the project(s) this plant will be on site and click on .
Note: The only projects you can select are the ones that your company is already assigned to.
6. The documents table shows the documents requested and their status for this plant. To upload a document click on the ‘Upload Document’ (1) button. If a document has been uploaded by mistake click the ‘Supercede Document’ button, this will force the document to expire and a new request to be available (2). To view an uploaded document you can click on the document name (3). If you want to upload another document for a document category, click on the ‘ADD DOCUMENTS’ button and on the upload page, select the document category from the drop down options (4).
7. The 'Project Sign Book' table will show whether your plant is signed in and/or out.
Note: Please contact the project if you wish to sign out the plant.