You may be required to take an online test (induction) before attending site. If you don’t have a login your administrator will provide you with a link that gives you access to your account. To commence the induction follow these steps:
1. Once you have accessed the system, search for the 'Mandatory project test' alert on your dashboard. Use the ‘Click Here’ button to start the test.
2. On the next screen click on the induction name to proceed.
3. If the message below appears, click ‘Ok’ and exit the induction. Make sure your internet connection is a strong and stable one before you continue your induction.
4. To check the slide you’re on see the ‘Slide Progress’ section on the left. The slide you’re on will always be highlighted.
To navigate through the slides, when you are ready, use the ‘PREV’ and ‘NEXT’ button below slide content.
5. You will be required to complete one or more quizzes. Select an answer for each question (1), navigate through the quiz using the ‘Previous’ and ‘Next’ buttons (2), and submit your answer by clicking the button (3).
Confirm your submission by clicking the ‘yes’ button.
If you forgot to select an answer for one of the questions, the message below will be displayed. Click ‘Ok’ and navigate through the quiz and select an answer for each question.
6. Once you have finished the induction you can click the 'Go Back' button on the top left of your screen, or close the browser. If you haven’t encountered any issues while completing the induction the result will save properly to your profile.