Documents can only be removed if they haven’t been processed yet, once they have been processed they can be superseded.
To remove a document before it’s been processed follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the ‘Company Documents’ table.
2. Find the document that is waiting to be processed and click ‘Delete’.
3. Once deleted, you can re-upload the document by clicking the ‘Upload Document’ button.
To supercede a document follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the ‘Documents’ table.
Note: For detailed instructions check the Employee and Plant documents guides.
2. Find the document that you want to remove and click ‘Supersede document’.
Note: It will take a minute for the document to be removed from the table.
3. To view the superseded document, click ‘History’.