Documents can only be removed if they haven’t been processed yet, once they have been processed they can be superseded.
To remove a document before it’s been processed follow these steps:
1. Navigate to 'Documents' tab.
2. Find the document that is waiting to be processed and click ‘Delete’.
3. Once deleted, you can re-upload the document by clicking the ‘Upload’ button.
To supersede a worker or plant document follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the entity's ‘Documents’ table. Find the document that you want to remove and click ‘Supersede document’.
Note: For detailed instructions check the Worker and Plant documents guides.
Note: It will take a minute for the document to be removed from the table.
2. To view the superseded document, click the button above the document list.