Follow these steps to set your username and password:
If you are a new worker registering with Comply Flow for the first time, please follow the New Worker steps.
If you have an existing Comply Flow profile with another company, please follow the Existing Comply Flow Worker steps.
1. If you have not accessed Comply Flow before and you aren't an Administrator you will receive an email requesting you to proceed to your account.
Note: If the hyperlink is blocked by your mail provider please copy and paste the URL into your browser.
2. You will be asked to confirm your identity. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm if the details are correct.
Note: If the name showing is not correct please contact your company administrator to have the correct link sent to the correct email.
3. Once you confirm your identity you will be required to set up your username and password. Each user requires a unique email. If you have a work email use that otherwise you can use your personal email.
- If you email is correct leave as is otherwise update to the correct email (1)
- Enter a password, there are minimum requirements which will show in red if you haven't met them (2)
- Confirm your password (3)
- Click 'REGISTER' (4)
NOTE: All users are now required to register their username and password. Login links are no longer in use for privacy reasons. If your company used one email address for all users previously each user will need their own unique email moving forward. If a company email is not available we suggest registering via a free provider like Gmail.
4. Next you need to activate your account. Please go to your email and look for the activation link email.
5. When you are using Comply Flow system for the first time you will be required to confirm your HR related details. Edit if necessary then click the ‘Information is correct’ button to move on.
Note: These details will pop up for confirmation every 12 months.
5. On the next screen you will be requested to confirm your attributes if required by the client. It is mandatory that you choose Yes or No for all the displayed attributes then click ‘Information is correct’.
6. Once you land on your dashboard action the requests click the ‘Click Here’ button next to each one.
7. If you are uploading a document you will see the following screen.
Valid from- Enter the valid from date if applicable (1).
Valid to- Enter the expiry date if applicable (2).
No expiry date required- If the document does not have an expiry date, this check box must be selected (3).
Category- This will default to the document you selected to upload (4).
Comment- Add a comment if needed (5).
Drag & Drop File(s)- Drag the file here or click it to select from your computer (6).
Upload- Click ‘Upload File’ (7).
8. You may have online tests on your dashboard. Take the online test by clicking the ‘Click Here’ button.
9. When you have actioned everything on your dashboard and there is nothing left to be completed, it will display as below.
Existing Comply Flow Worker
1. Follow steps 1-3 above (New Workers) to register your email and password
2. You will receive a pop-up message saying “There is already an account registered using this email address. If you want to manage your profile using the same existing account, please select ‘Continue’ or 'Cancel’ if you want to use another email address.
3. Once the Continue button has been clicked another pop-up message will appear
“An email with a link has been sent to the email address and this request needs to be confirmed before it will be processed.
4. Please check your email (inbox, spam, or junk folders) and look for the activation link.
5. Once the activation link has been clicked, an activation pop-up message will appear.