To make changes in a worker’s record, take the following steps.
1. Click on the ‘Workers’ tab on the left side menu bar, to enter your workers list.
2. Click the ‘view’ button beside the worker’s name.
a) Update the email address (1)
b) Update the country of residence (2)
c) Update the phone number. The phone number will show by default the previously selected country code (3)
d) Update the worker’s ‘Sub Contractor’ status (4)
e) Click ‘Update’ to save. (5)
3. On the top right of the screen in the 'Clients' table. Click 'View' (1) to edit the person's categories, add additional documents, etc. To assign the worker to another client, select the client name from the drop down list (2) and click the button to finish. A wizard will start for the person’s details.
4. Any current documents will show in the 'Documents' table. Upload anything outstanding by clicking the ‘Upload’ button (1). To add more documents select ‘Add Documents’(2) and to view anything that has expired click ‘History’ (3).
5. Click the 'Compliance Profile' tab and edit the worker categories, selecting them from the drop-down and clicking button. To remove an existing one click the button next to it.
6. 'Assign Worker Competencies' by selecting them from the drop-down and clicking . The worker competencies you will select will trigger document requests required to operate the plant item. To remove existing worker competencies click the button next to it.
7. To assign additional documents, select them from the drop-down list and apply the changes by clicking the button.
8. Assign the person to other 'Project/Sites' the company is assigned to, by selecting them from the drop-down and clicking .
8. Scroll down and check the ‘HR and Attributes’ tables will be available if the organisation requires these details. Here you have the ability to edit the employee’s ‘Allergies and Medical Conditions’ (1), the ‘Emergency contact/Next of kin’ details (2) and the 'Worker Attribute' (3).
9. Check the 'Online/Offline Training History' tab to see the online and face to face induction records the worker has completed or still need to complete.
11. On the next section 'Dashboard' you can see the person’s dashboard. This will show any outstanding documents, photo request or online test(s).
12. To return to the previous ‘Clients’ page click the button.