To make changes in an employee’s record, take the following steps.
1. Click on the ‘Employees’ tab to enter your employee list.
2. Click the ‘view’ button beside the employee’s name.
a) Update the email address (1)
b) Update the country of residence (2)
c) Update the phone number. The phone number will show by default the previously selected country code (3)
d) Update the employee’s ‘Sub Contractor’ status (4)
e) Click ‘Update’ to save. (5)
3. On the top right of the screen you can assign the employee to projects, if available. Select the project from the drop down (1) and click button (2). Once added a wizard will start for the person’s details on the project.
4. Click the 'view' button next to the project/organisation to see their record. Edit employee categories by selecting from the drop-down and clicking .
5. Edit additional document requests by selecting them from the drop-down and clicking .
6. Edit plant categories by selecting them from the drop-down and clicking . The plant categories you will select will trigger document requests required to operate the plant.
7. Assign the person to other projects the company is assigned to, by selecting them from the drop-down and clicking .
8. Check the offline training history records.
9. Check employee online inductions history.
10. Any current documents will show in the Documents table. Upload anything outstanding by clicking the ‘Upload Document’ button (1). To add more documents select ‘Add Documents’(2) and to view anything that has expired click ‘History’ (3).
11. At the bottom of the page you can see the person’s dashboard. This will show any outstanding documents, photo request or online test(s).
12. On the top right of the screen the following ‘HR Info’ table will be available if the organisation requires these details. Here you have the ability to edit the employee’s ‘Allergies and Medical Conditions’ (1) or the ‘Emergency contact/Next of kin’ details (2).
13. To return to the previous ‘Update Employee’ page scroll up to the top of the screen and click the button.