To make changes in a worker’s record, take the following steps.
1. Click on the ‘Workers’ tab on the left side menu bar, to enter your workers list.
2. Click the ‘view’ button beside the worker’s name.
a) Update the email address (1)
Note: You can't change a workers email address if they have already registered their account.
b) Update the country code (2)
c) Update the workers phone number (3)
d) Update the worker’s ‘Sub Contractor’ status (4)
e) Click ‘Update’ to save. (5)
3. On the top right of the screen in the 'Clients' table. Click 'View' (1) to edit their assigned categories, add additional documents. To assign the worker to another client, select the client name from the drop down list if available (2) and click the button to finish. Then follow any prompts.
4. Any active documents will show in the 'Documents' table. Upload outstanding items by clicking the ‘Upload’ button (1). To add more documents select ‘Add Documents’(2). To see all expired or rejected documents click ‘History’ (3).
5. Click the 'Compliance Profile' tab and edit the worker categories, selecting them from the drop-down and clicking button. To remove an existing one click the button next to it.
6. 'Assign Worker Competencies' by selecting them from the drop-down and clicking . The worker competencies you will select will trigger document requests required for that category. To remove options click the button.
7. To ad additional documents for the worker, select them from the drop-down list and save by clicking the button.
8. Assign the person to other 'Project/Sites' the company is assigned to, by selecting them from the drop-down and clicking .
8. You can add HR details and Attributes is your clients request this information. If they do you may see the ‘Allergies and Medical Conditions’ (1), the ‘Emergency contact/Next of kin’ details (2) and the 'Worker Attribute' (3) sections.
9. Check the 'Online/Offline Training History' tab to see the online and face to face induction records the worker has completed or still need to complete.
11. On the next section 'Dashboard' you can see the person’s dashboard. This will show any outstanding documents, photo request or online test(s).
12. To return to the previous ‘Clients’ page click the button.