To make changes in a worker’s record, take the following steps.
1. Click on the ‘Workers’ tab on the left side menu bar, to enter your workers list.
2. Click the ‘view’ button next to the worker’s name.
Scroll down and click 'Edit Details'
a) Update the email address (1)
Note: You can't change a workers email address if they have already registered their account.
b) Update the workers phone number (2)
c) Update the workers Office Branch (3)
d) Update the worker’s ‘Sub Contractor’ status (4)
e) Update 'User Type' (5)
f) Update 'Gender ' (6)
g) Update 'Date of Birth' (7)
h) Update 'Date Started' (8)
i) Update 'Address' of the worker (9)
j) Update 'Zip/Post code' of the worker (10)
k) Click 'Save' to finish (11)
3. On the right of the screen is the 'Compliance' tab. Click 'View' (1) To assign the worker to another client, select the client name from the drop down list if available (2) and click the button to finish. Then follow any prompts.
4. To manage Internal documents for the worker, click 'Manage Internal Requirements'. Click the button and select documents you want to assign.
5. To return to the previous ‘Compliance’ page click the button.
6. To add or remove worker category, plant category, additional document category, and project/site. Click the ‘view’ button next to the relevant project/client.
7. Go to the 'Compliance Profile' section. To assign a worker category, select a suitable one from the drop-down list and click the button to save. To remove categories click the minus button.
8. For a worker who manages plant, scroll down to 'Plant Categories'. Click button to Assign plant category. To remove plant, click the minus button.
9. For additional documents go lower to 'Additional Document Requests' field select the document from the drop down list and click the button to save. To remove click the button next to it.
10. To upload documents, Go to the ‘Documents’ tab and click the ‘Upload’ (1) button.
11. Check the 'Online/Offline Training History' tab to see the online and face to face induction records the worker has completed or still needs to complete.
12. You can add HR details and Attributes if your clients request this information. If they do you may see the ‘Allergies and Medical Conditions’ (1), the ‘Emergency contact/Next of kin’ details (2) and the 'Worker Attribute' (3) sections.