The person invited as the contractor will, by default, become the administrator. To add other administrators that will have the possibility to upload all company documents, add plant or equipment and manage employees, take the following steps:
1. Click on the ‘Employees’ tab to enter your employee list.
2. Click the ‘view’ button, beside the employee name you want to create an administrator account for.
3. Edit or add an email address and click on the ‘Update’ button. If there is already an email entered and it is correct skip to step 4.
4. Open the employee record again or if you already there, click on the ‘Create Admin’ button.
5. You have successfully created an admin account for that employee. The person will receive an invitation email, to register their admin account.
Note: The invitation could go to the inbox, spam or junk mail folders.
Note: Once this person registers their account, the status will turn from ‘Email sent’ into ‘Active’.
6. To resend the invitation email to the new created admin, enter the employee details and click the button.