1. If you have forgotten your password or are having difficulty logging in, go to your login page and click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ button.
2. A new page will open, where you can enter your login email address (1), tick the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox (2) and click on the ‘Reset Password’ button (3).
3. An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to your email address. Check your inbox, as well as the spam and junk folders to find it. The subject line reads: 'Comply Flow Password Reset'
4. If you already have an active account, you’ll receive the below email. Click on the ‘Reset password’ link. This will open a new tab in your browser.
5. A new page will open, please fill in your new password (1), confirm the new password (2) and click the ‘Reset password’ button (3) to finish.
6. Click the ‘Back to login page’ link to navigate to the login page, fill in your email and new password and log into the system. If you are using Comply Flow apps you will need to update your password there also.
7. If you try to reset your password and haven’t registered yet, you’ll receive an email asking you to register instead of the one above in point 4. Click on the ‘Register Here’ link and follow the prompts.