If you have depots, branches or offices around your country you can set them up in Comply Flow to assist with managing Plant, Workers, Equipment and Hazardous Chemicals. To do so take the following steps:
Note: Only the primary administrator of the company has the access to add a new ‘Office/Branch’.
1. Click on the ‘Settings’ icon on the top right and select ‘Configuration’.
2. On the following screen click the ‘Add’ button on the top right of the ‘List Office/Branch’ table.
3. Next fill in a description and click the ‘Add’ button to save the changes.
4. Assign the Office/Branch to your employees by entering the employee details and selecting the Office/Branch from the drop-down options (1) before clicking the plus sign to save the changes (2) as shown below.
Note: This feature can be used for classifying the plant, equipment and hazardous chemicals also.
5. When accessing the employee list you have the possibility to filter the list by the ‘Office/Branch’ options. From the ‘Office/Branch’ filter select the option then click ‘Filter’.