If you have depots, branches or offices as part of your business, you can set them up in Comply Flow to assist with managing Plant, Workers, Equipment and Hazardous Chemicals. To do so take the following steps:
Note: Only the primary administrator of the company has the access to add a new ‘Office/Branch’.
1. Go to the side navigation bar on the lefthand side of the page. Click Company Profile and then click the sub-menu item ‘Company’.
2. On the right-hand panel, click the tab 'Office/Branch'.
3. Next, click the 'Add Office/Branch' button.
4. Add the name (1) of the office/ branch and hit Submit (2).
5. To assign a worker to an office or branch, go to your Worker Profile (Workers tab). Click 'View' beside the worker name to assign. Scroll down and click 'Edit Details'
6. Select the Office/Branch from the drop-down options (1) and then click the green plus sign (2) to save the changes. Repeat this step for each office/branch you would like to add the worker to.