If you have depots, branches or offices as part of your business, you can set them up in Comply Flow to assist with managing Plant, Workers, Equipment and Hazardous Chemicals. To do so take the following steps:
Note: Only the primary administrator of the company has the access to add a new ‘Office/Branch’.
1. Go to the side navigation bar on the lefthand side of the page. Click Company Profile and then click the sub-menu item ‘Company’.
2. On the right-hand panel, click the tab 'Office/Branch'.
3. Next, click the 'Add' button.
4. Add the name (1) of the office/ branch and hit Submit (2).
5. To assign a worker to an office or branch, go to their Worker Profile (Workers > Select Worker) and hit the tab 'Office/Branch' on the right hand panel of the page.
6. Select the Office/Branch from the drop-down options (1) and then click the green plus sign (2) to save the changes. Repeat this step for each office/branch you would like to add the worker to.
Note: This feature can be used for classifying plant items, equipment and hazardous chemicals also.
7. When searching the worker list, you are then able to filter your workers by ‘Office/Branch’. From the ‘Office/Branch’ filter (1) select the option then click ‘Filter’. The 'Office/Branch' column will show only workers from the specific filters applied.