1. When adding new equipment go to 'More' and select ‘Hazchem’.
On the next screen, click the 'Equipment' tab beside Hazchem.
2. On the ‘List Equipment’ from the next screen select ‘Add’.
3. On the next screen select the equipment types from the drop-down options (1). Select the ‘Responsible Employee’ (2), this employee will get alerts on their dashboard and any updates needed for their new equipment you are about to add , enter the manufacturer duration (3) and the other necessary details, serial number, year of manufacture, model, etc. When you have finished selecting these details, click on the ‘Add’ button (4).
Note: The system will send notifications to the responsible employees dashboard when the specified ‘Manufacturer Duration’ days pass after the ‘Calibration Date’.
4. Assign the equipment to an organisation by ticking the checkbox beside it. Then click ‘Next’.
5. Assign the necessary projects by ticking the box beside the project. Then click ‘Next’. If you don’t see the following requests, you do not need to select them.
Note: You can only assign the projects that your company is assigned to.
6. Assign one or more equipment categories by ticking the checkboxes on the right and select the ‘Next’ button. The equipment categories assigned will generate document requests for the added equipment.
7. Most importantly, select the calibration date (1) and upload the document (2) if necessary. Input a comment (3) and click on the ‘Submit’ button. (4)
8. On the last screen check if the details you entered are correct, if not, make the necessary changes and click on the ‘Update’ button to confirm. Now the approving staff will be responsible for checking and approving your uploads regarding this equipment.