1. If a photo is requested, find the alert on your dashboard and provide the photo by clicking the ‘Click Here’ button.
2. On the following screen click the ‘Choose File’ (1) to select a photo from your computer and then click on the ‘Upload’ button (2).
3. On the next page.
a) Rotate photo to the left (2) or right (3) to get the desired position.
b) Crop the photo if needed, just click and drag (1) on the photo.
c) After cropping the photo click on the ‘Crop’ button (4), then to finish uploading the photo click on the ‘Upload’ button (5).
Note: In order to have the best quality photos on the ID cards you should:
- Set the camera to 1mb or 1.5mb when taking the photos.
- Take the photos in portrait.
- Zoom in so the majority of photo is of the face.
4. Enter the employee details to check the uploaded photo, next to the ‘Organisations’ table.
Note: The ‘Approval Pending’ message displayed on the employee’s photo will disappear when it’s been processed and approved. Once approved you can print your own card, by clicking the button in Organisations table.