When you add plant to the system there will be documents automatically requested. These requests show on your dashboard or in the plant record.
(Note: the documents need to be PDFs - Word documents aren't accepted due to potential issues with the formatting of the content)
1. Go to the Dashboard, click Filters > tick the 'Plant' checkbox in Entity Type and click ‘Done’ button. Then upload the file by clicking the button next to the plant document request.
Note: The requests have hyperlinks that link directly to the plant record if you want to see more information.
2. On the following page, fill in the details, select the file, and upload.
Document Type - This will default to the document you selected to upload (1).
Upload File - Drag the file here or click it to select from your computer (2).
Expiry Date - Enter the expiry date if applicable(3).
No expiry date required-If the document does not have an expiry date, this check box must be selected(4).
Comment- Add a comment if needed(5).
Upload Documents - Click ‘Upload File’ (6).
Note: The above steps should be completed for all documents that have been requested. You will get an alert when they are reviewed.
3. Another way of uploading is by going to the ‘Plant & Vehicles’ tab.
4. On the following screen click the ‘view’ button beside the plant you are interested in.
5. On the next screen click the 'View' button next to the client name, to enter further the plant details.
6. Go to the ‘Documents’ table and click the ‘Add Documents’ button (1).
Note: If the wrong document has been uploaded and is still awaiting approval, you can remove the document by clicking ‘Delete’ (2).
7. On the next page:
a) Enter Valid From date if applicable. (1)
b) Enter Valid To or expiry date if applicable. (2)
c) If there is no expiry this check box must be checked. (3)
d) The category will automatically show. (4)
e) Drag the file into the green box or click to select. (5)
f) Add a comment if required. (6)
g) Click ‘Upload’. (7)
8. Once uploaded, the documentation will be processed by the client.