Whether you are an employee or an administrator, uploading for other employees, you will find the employee document requests on your dashboard or by entering the employee details.
1. Use the 'Entity' column/filter, select 'Employees' to narrow down your results. Click the ‘Click Here’ button to upload a new document.
Note: The requests have hyperlinks that link directly to the employee record if you want to see more information.
2. On the next page:
a) Enter Valid Form date if applicable. (1)
b) Enter Valid to or expiry date if applicable. (2)
c) If there is no expiry this check box must be checked. (3)
d) The category will automatically show. (4)
e) Add a comment if required. (5)
f) Drag the file into the box or click to select. (6)
g) Click ‘Upload’. (7)
3. Another way of uploading the documents is by going to the ‘Employees’ tab.
4. On the following screen click the ‘view’ button beside the employee you want to upload the document for.
5. On the top right of the next screen in ‘Organisations’ table click the ‘view’ button beside the organisation to enter the employee details.
6. Scroll down to the ‘Documents’ table and click the ‘Upload Document’ button.
Note: If the wrong document has been uploaded and is still awaiting approval, you can remove the document by clicking ‘Delete’ (2).
7. Go to the Upload File page.
a) If the file has a valid from date, you can enter it here. (1)
b) If the file has an expiry date, you can enter it here. (2)
c) If the document does not have an expiry date, this check box must be selected. (3)
d) This will default to the document you selected to upload. (4)
e) Drag the file into the green box or click it to select from your computer. (5)
f) In order to upload a document that contains several documents of the same category or different ones, click on button. This way a new validity field will be available. Repeat steps (1)–(3), selecting the suitable category for the document.
g) Add a comment if needed. (6)
h) Click ‘Upload File’. (7)
Note: The above steps should be completed for all documents that have been requested. You will get an alert when they are reviewed, approved or rejected.