To add employees, take the following steps.
1. Click on the ‘Employees’ tab to enter your employee list.
2. On the following screen select the ‘Add Employee’ button:
3. The following screen will be available.
a) Enter the employee’s first name (1) and last name (2)
b) If this employee has an email address, you can enter it here (3) otherwise you can leave it blank.
c) Fill in the employee's phone no. (4)
c) Select the gender. (5)
d) If this person is a sub-contractor to your company select ‘YES’, if they are directly employed by you, select ‘NO’. (6)
4. The organisation might request you to provide private information about your employees. The following details may be requested.
Note: Some fields are mandatory and must be complete. If unknown enter ‘TBC’ or equivalent.
a) Enter the address, post code, date of birth and start date of employee within the company (1).
b) Enter any allergies or medical condition (2).
c) Enter emergency contact information(3).
Note: HR information is private, only HR staff will have access to review this information.
5. Select the ‘Organisation’ your employee will be assigned to, then click ‘Next’.
6. On the following screen assign your employee to the project. Select the project then click ‘Next’.
Note: Only check the check box for the ‘Projects’ this employee is working on. You may have none or multiple projects displayed.
7. Select the ‘Employee Category’ from the checkboxes and click ‘Next’. Documents will be generated based on type of work.
8. If the employee will be operating ‘Plant’ select ‘Yes’. Select the plant type(s) this person will operate and click ‘Next’.
9. Documents requested based on Employee and Plant category (1) will show at the top. No other documents are required however you can add ‘Additional Documents’ (2) if needed. Once you are finished click ‘Next’.
10. Tick ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for each attribute is requested then click ‘Next’ to continue.
Note: To skip selecting the employee attributes click ‘Next’.
11. You’ve successfully added the employee if the following screen is displayed. Click ‘Ok’ to finish.
12. The document requests will be on your dashboard and theirs. You can upload on their behalf. If you need assistance, check out our ‘Uploading Documents for Employees’ guide.
13. To update or make changes to that persons record, click on the ‘view’ button beside their name. For more details about this, you check out our ‘Employee Management‘ guide.