To add workers, take the following steps.
1. Click on the ‘Workers’ tab on the left side menu bar, to enter your workers list.
2. On the following screen select the ‘Add Worker’ button.
3. The following screen will be available.
a) Enter the worker’s first name (1) and last name (2)
b) If this worker has an email address, you can enter it here (3) otherwise you can leave it blank.
c) Fill in the worker's phone no. (4)
c) Select the gender. (5)
d) If this person is a sub-contractor to your company select ‘YES’, if they are directly employed by you, select ‘NO’. (6)
4. The organisation might request you to provide private information about your workers. The following details may be requested.
Note: Some fields are mandatory and must be complete. If unknown enter ‘TBC’ or equivalent.
a) Enter the address, post code, date of birth and start date of the worker within the company (1).
b) Enter any allergies or medical condition (2).
c) Enter emergency contact information(3).
Note: HR information is private, only HR staff will have access to review this information.
5. Select the ‘Organisation’ your worker will be assigned to, then click ‘Next’.
6. On the following screen assign your worker to the project. Select the project then click ‘Next’.
Note: Only check the check box for the ‘Site’ this worker is working on. You may have none or multiple sites displayed.
7. Select the ‘Worker Category’ from the checkboxes and click ‘Next’. Documents will be generated based on type of work.
8. If the worker will be operating ‘Plant’ select ‘Yes’. Select the plant type(s) this person will operate and click ‘Next’.
9. Tick ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for each attribute is requested then click ‘Next’ to continue.
Note: To skip selecting the worker attributes click ‘Next’.
10. You’ve successfully added the employee if the following screen is displayed. Click ‘Ok’ to finish.
11. The document requests will be on your dashboard and theirs. You can upload on their behalf. If you need assistance, check out our ‘Uploading Documents for Employees’ guide.
12. To update or make changes to that persons record, click on the ‘view’ button beside their name. For more details about this, you check out our ‘Employee Management‘ guide.