To modify and submit your workers ‘Safety Stats’ for the week, take the following steps.
1. If the project you are assigned to is requesting safety statistics, the following dashboard alert will show weekly. Click the ‘Click Here’ button.
2. Next the following screen will be displayed. By default, it will open up to the current week.
a) Check that you are entering hours for the correct Project (1)
b) Check if the recorded hours for your workers are correct (2)
c) To edit and add hours click the boxes next to your worker’s name in the ‘Edit Hours’ column (3)
d) Once you have confirmed the hours click ‘Submit’ (4)
e) To save the edited hours without submitting them click ‘Save and submit later’ (5)
Note: If the company you work for is providing services for multiple projects, each project will show in a drop down menu in the top left. (1)
3. Once the hours are submitted, the entered hours will show in green and you won’t be able to make anymore changes.
- The submitting process can take up to 40 seconds (depends on the amount of data), please try not to leave the page until it’s completed.
- When the hierarchy is setup, managers can review the hours for their subordinates on a Monday morning for the previous week. The person assigned as Manager Admin can input the team’s working hours on behalf of the manager when the latter is away. The selected ‘Manager Admin’ will then have the "Safety Stats Reminder" alert show on their dashboard. They will also receive an email alert weekly, reminding them to add the working hours for the team. The alert will no longer be displayed if it’s been actioned by the manager, or the selected ‘Manager Admin’