1. Is there an annual fee for workers?
If you're engaged by a client that requires you to purchase tokens then yes there is an annual fee for workers.
2. How do I get Tokens and how much do they cost?
Tokens can be purchased using this guide. The cost varies depending on the client. For information specific to your client please contact email@example.com
3. What types of payment do you accept?
EFT, Mastercard, and Visa payments are accepted.
4. Are there any minimum or maximum limits for purchasing Tokens?
A minimum of 5 tokens are required for payment by EFT and allow 5 business days for tokens to be reflected in your account.
5. Is AMEX accepted?
No AMEX is not accepted. Please check the accepted payment options above.
6. We purchased Tokens by EFT however they aren’t showing in our account?
It can take 5 or more days for the Tokens to be reflected in your account. To speed up the process please proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Where can I go to see the number of tokens we have at this time?
Your token balance will be sent via email weekly if you have any tokens coming up for expiry. You can also check in the system by following these steps:
- Click your photo on the upper right corner of the page to see the dropdown selection
- Select 'Worker Token', the table will show the assigned 'Active' and 'Expired' tokens. Use the filter to select the correct Client and Status.
- Select 'Token Balance', the balance for each client will show in the table.
8. Where can I find a tax receipt for the Tokens we have purchased?
A Token Payment record is sent to the email you are logged in with at the time of purchase. You may need to check your junk or spam folders if you can't find it in your Inbox. Contact email@example.com if you need your tax invoice resent.
9. Can you automatically charge our account for Tokens?
No, Comply Flow doesn’t take automatic payments. You will need to purchase Tokens using this guide.
10. Do I need a token as the administrator?
Yes, any person assigned to the client will need a Token
11. Can I transfer a token to someone else?
No, Tokens can’t be transferred
12. What will happen if someone doesn’t have a token renewed?
If the Token is not renewed the worker profile will become inactive.
13. Do archived workers get Tokens issued?
No, archived workers are automatically excluded from the Token renewals. To archive workers please follow this guide. If your worker is still working for other clients please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Are tokens refundable?
No, Tokens are not refundable once assigned to a worker.
15. I accidentally assigned a token to someone early, can I reverse it?
No, once assigned this cannot be reversed. The token you accidentally assign will kick in only when the existing one has expired.
16. Are there any surcharges for paying with MasterCard and Visa?
Yes, there is a 1.5% surcharge when paying by card.
17. Can I turn off auto renew so I can add tokens manually as I see fit?
Yes you can, please contact us for a guide specific to your client.
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com