The Inspection app allows you to close out actions in the field.
1. Login to the mobile app using your Comply Flow username (1) and password (2). Click Login (3).
2. If you’re already logged in, click the sync button on the top right and select ‘Send / Receive Actions’ to update your action list.
3. In the ‘Actions Required’ section you will be able to see all items that you are responsible for. They will be displayed in order of date due.
4. Select the item and you will automatically land on the ‘Details’ section. To close out the action, go to the ‘Add action’ tab.
5. Add in the details then scroll to the bottom of screen and save action (5).
Note: By default the item will be complete: Yes. You can select ‘No’ or ‘Partial’ if required.
Selecting the ‘Add Action’ tab will bring up another view that resembles the fields that can be completed on the web.
a) Take a photo or add from phone gallery (1)
b) Add text description of the action being undertaken (2)
c) Add the date of action, defaulted to today (3)
d) Mark whether the action required is complete or not (4)
e) Save the action (5)
6. Once you have finished, select the sync button and ‘Send / Receive Action’ to send the action details back to the database.
If you have any issues, please click the blue bubble chat button at the bottom of the page to chat with our support staff.