1. Why do I need to pay for the Licences and Is there an annual fee for workers?
The fee is for each person to have a profile in Comply Flow. The fee covers their documentation, training and compliance tracking. If you're engaged by a client that requires you to purchase licences then yes there is an annual fee for workers.
Licences are required to add people. If you don't have any people to add to the account then you won't need to purchase licences. For more information on the transition please contact the client.
2. How do I get Licences and how much do they cost?
Licences can be purchased using this guide. The cost varies depending on the client and the type of licence. You can view the 3 Types of Licences and their costs in this guide. For information specific to your client please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What types of payment do you accept?
EFT, Mastercard, and Visa payments are accepted.
4. Are there any minimum or maximum limits for purchasing Licences?
A minimum of 5 licences are required for payment by EFT and allow 5 business days for licences to be reflected in your account.
5. Is AMEX accepted?
No AMEX is not accepted. Please check the accepted payment options above.
6. We purchased Licences by EFT however they aren’t showing in our account?
It can take 5 or more days for the Licences to be reflected in your account. To speed up the process please send a proof of payment to email@example.com
7. Where can I go to see the number of licences we have at this time?
Your licence balance will be sent via email weekly if you have any licences coming up for expiry. You can also check in the system by following these steps:
- Click your photo on the upper right corner of the page to see the dropdown selection
- Select 'Licences'. Licences have the following sections:
- User Licence - This is where you can assign, renew and upgrade a licence.
- Licence Balance - You can check your company balance, licence type and purchase more licences if required
- Tax Invoices - You can download invoices here
- Licence Statement - You will find information about who did what and when here.
- Select 'Licence Balance'.
8. Where can I find a tax receipt for the Licences we have purchased?
A Licence Payment record is sent to the email you are logged in with at the time of purchase. You may need to check your junk or spam folders if you can't find it in your Inbox. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your tax invoice resent.
9. Can you automatically charge our account for Licences?
No, Comply Flow doesn’t take automatic payments. You will need to purchase Licences using this guide.
10. Do I need a Licence as the administrator?
Yes, any person assigned to the client will need a Licence
11. Can I transfer a licence to someone else?
No, Licences can’t be transferred
12. What will happen if someone doesn’t have a licence renewed?
If the Licence is not renewed the worker profile will become inactive.
13. Do archived workers get Licence issued?
No, archived workers are automatically excluded from the Licence renewals. To archive workers please follow this guide. If your worker is still working for other clients please contact email@example.com
14. Are licences refundable?
No, Licences are not refundable once assigned to a worker.
15. I accidentally assigned a licence to someone early, can I reverse it?
No, once assigned this cannot be reversed. The licence you accidentally assigned will kick in only when the existing one has expired.
16. Are there any surcharges for paying with MasterCard and Visa?
Yes, there is a 1.5% surcharge when paying by card.
17. Can I turn off auto-renew so I can add licences manually as I see fit?
Yes you can, please contact us for a guide specific to your client.
18. Do I need to purchase multiple licences if the worker is working for multiple contractors/clients?
No. One licence per worker will do, even if they should be assigned to multiple clients.
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org