Depending on the client setup Permits can be submitted via the web or via Live Access app. To submit via the live access app follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the mobile application and sign in to a location.
2. In the left menu, tap Permits.
3. On Permits in your Area view, tap Start a new permit at the bottom of the screen.
4. Fill in the details. More details can be found below:
a. Fill in the Description (1)
b. Select the Organisation (2)
c. Select the Project (3)
d. Select the Permit Type (4)
e. Select the Location (5)
f. If you have further details add them in (6)
g. Select the Start (7) and Expiry Dates (8) from the calendar pop up
h. Add a Permit Holder. This will automatically add the person logged in but this can be changed if required (9)
i. Fill in the supervisor name (10) and phone fields (11) if applicable; and
j. Tap the Save and Continue button.
Note: The fields with * are mandatory.
5. Complete the questions and upload any required files. Once you have completed check the box for “I understand that checking this box constitutes a legal signature.” then select Save and Submit.
6. A pop up will show on the screen when the Permit has been successfully submitted.