If you are a new contractor registering with Comply Flow for the first time or you aren't sure if your company has a profile, please follow the New Contractor steps. If your company already has an account and you need to add a new client using a client code go to Existing Contractors.
2. Select Country, enter ABN and click submit.
3. Enter the contact details and set a password then submit
(Free email accounts such as gmail, ozmail, hotmail etc can't be used on the Public Registration page.)
Note: If you receive the following message after clicking submit please wait for Comply Flow to contact you.
4. Check email for activation email and click link within (check spam or junk)
6. Once you have done that you will prompted to enter the client code. You will have received this from your client. If you don't know the client code please contact them.
7. Select the projects/sites your company is working on and add contractor categories.
9. Any required fields for that client will show in prompts. Continue until you get back to your dashboard
10. Compliance requirements will show on your dashboard.
Existing Comply Flow Contractors
1. Select 'Company Profile' > 'Clients'
2. Select 'Add client' from the top right.
3. You will have received a code from your client. Please enter the code and continue.
4. Select the projects/sites your company is working on.
5. Add relevant type of work by selecting contractor categories
6. Any required fields for that client will show in prompts. Continue until you get back to your dashboard
7. Compliance requirements will show on your dashboard.