This document will give you information on all steps required for the management of your pre qualification process. This is managed in Comply Flow Permit Module and is only available if your client uses Comply Flow Prequalification.
You will have received an email from the client with a PDF document that provides a link to register and the 6 digit client code. Please use the link to register. If you need assistance during this stage please check the Registration guide.
Pre Qualification Questionnaire
You will receive an email alerting you that there are actions to be completed on your dashboard. This can be accessed via the link in the email or by navigating to the Permit Alert section on the dashboard.
Please select the options that are appropriate and/ or relevant to your company and works undertaken for the client. Certain elements of this questionnaire are mandatory, such as the insurances.
- Open the email
- Click on the ‘Click Here’ option to go directly to the Permit Alerts or simply login to Comply Flow and find the Prequalification Questionnaire alert.
- Complete all the applicable fields of the questionnaire and upload any documentation.
- Complete the checkbox for the next section then select ‘Save and Submit’
- If you have missed any mandatory questions a pop up will show you what you have missed.
- Once submitted Comply Flow will review your answers to the questionnaire.
Note: Please allow 2 business days for the questionnaire to be reviewed and for Comply Flow to contact you. If you have any questions at this stage please reach out to the support team on chat.
Once the questionnaire has been checked and reviewed, you will receive another email alerting you that there are actions to be completed on your dashboard. This can be accessed via the link in the email or by logging in via app.complyflow.com.au and navigating to the Dashboard Alert section.
You are required to upload all documents listed on your dashboard. This detailed Guide may assist you or our support team can walk you through this process on live chat.
Becoming Pre Qualified
The documentation you submit will then be reviewed by ComplyFlow and the client. Once all compliance requirements are met you will be notified.